Details of the data controller
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSICE in its Spanish acronym), below are details of the website:
- Owner: FUNDACIÓ PAU CASALS
- Registered address: Avda. Palfuriana 67, 43880 El Vendrell (Spain)
- NIF: G-43027499
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (+34) 977 684276
Rules for use
The User agrees to use the website and all content and services as provided by law, morality and public order. They also undertake to make appropriate use of the services and/or content of the website and not to use them for illegal or criminal activities which violate the rights of third parties and/or which violate the regulations on intellectual and industrial property, or any other applicable legal standards.
The User undertakes not to transfer, introduce, disclose and make available to third parties any type of material and information (data, content, messages, drawings, sound and image files, photographs, software, etc.) which is unlawful, immoral or in breach of public order. Including the following, but under no circumstances limited to such, the User undertakes to:
- Refrain from introducing or disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, and from introducing or disseminating content or propaganda which is sympathetic to terrorism or which violates human rights.
- Refrain from introducing or disseminating data programs (viruses and harmful software) onto the network which are capable of causing damage to the computer systems of the service provider, its suppliers or third-party users of the Internet.
III. Refrain from disseminating, transferring or making available to third parties any information, item or content which undermines the fundamental rights and public freedoms that are recognised constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Refrain from disseminating, transferring or making available to third parties any type of information, element or content which may constitute illegal or disloyal publicity.
- Refrain from transferring unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, advertising material, junk mail, chain letters, pyramidal structures, or any other form of solicitation, except in areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed for this.
- Refrain from introducing or spreading any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content so as to mislead the recipients of the information.
VII. Refrain from disseminating, transferring or making available to third parties any information, item or content which involves a violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks or copyrights that apply to the owners of the Website or to third parties.
VIII. Refrain from disseminating, transferring or making available to third parties any information, item or content which involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and legislation regarding personal data.
The User agrees to hold the Website Owner harmless against any potential claim, fine, penalty or sanction which it may be required to bear as a result of a breach by the User of any of the rules of use specified above. Moreover, the Website Owner reserves the right to seek the appropriate compensation for any damages.
The Website Owner reserves the right to cancel the account of any User who makes inappropriate use of it or fails to respect the observations and prohibitions provided.
Exclusion of Liability
The Website Owner assumes no liability for the updating of this Website to keep the information updated, nor does it guarantee that the published information is accurate or complete. Therefore, the User must confirm that the published information is accurate and complete.
User access to the service does not imply for the Website Owner the obligation to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. In any event, the use of adequate tools to detect and disinfect harmful computer programs is the responsibility of the User.
The Website Owner will not be held liable for damages caused to the software and hardware of Users or third parties during the use of services offered on the Website.
The Website Owner will not be held liable for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of a failure or disconnection of a telecommunications networks which causes the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during or prior to the provisioning thereof.
Intellectual and industrial property
All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or audio content, as well as their graphic design and source code, are the intellectual property of the Website Owner or of third parties. None of the exploitation rights recognised in the applicable laws on intellectual property may be deemed to be transferred to the User.